
"Hey, I'm coming over to your bar today, I want to tell Moko and Kei about the party. They'll be coming in today?"
"Sure they'll come, they come every day, so they'll come in today, too... Me, I'd really like to show it to you."
"What?"
"That specimen book with all the leaves in it. A lot of people back in Okinawa collect insects, because they've got prettier butterflies than here, but me, I made a book of leaf veins, you know, and the teacher said it was real good, and because I got a prize and went all the way to Kagoshima, I still keep it in my desk drawer. I'm taking real good care of it, I really want to show it to you."
We reached the station, Reiko threw away the popular leaf beside the road. The roof over the platform flashed silver, and I put on my sunglasses. "It's already summer, really hot."
"Huh? What?"
"Yeah, I said it's already summer."
"Summer's hotter." Reiko just stared at the rails.---- an extract from "Almost Transparent Blue" by Ryu Murakami
When he came back into the room, Kazuo let out a yell. "This guy's had it," said Okinawa, shaking his head. Yoshiyama's left wrist was slashed open, his blood spattered on the rug. Reiko shrieked and closed her eyes. Kazuo jumped up and cried, "Ryu, call an ambulance!"
Holding the shaking arm above the wound with his other hand, Yoshiyama said through his nose, "Kei, you see what I mean?"
I started out to call an ambulance but Kei seized my arm and stopped me. She got up, supported by Reiko, and looked steadily into Yoshiyama's eyes. She went close to him and gently touched his wound. He'd stopped crying. She raised his split-open wrist and held it up before her eyes. She spoke with difficulty, twisting her swollen mouth.
"Yoshiyama, we're going out to eat now, nobody's had lunch yet so we're going out to eat. If ya want to die, ya go and die alone, right? So ya don't lay any hassle on Ryu, go outside and die alone."---- an extract from "Almost Transparent Blue" by Ryu Murakami
Labels: muse
{ C }
the kind of girl who mopes around about stuff ALOT
& somedays on mute mode
A LEFT-HANDER WHO FEEDS ON JROCK :D
Is a caffeine addict, & doesn't mind giving up talking for good.
With not much self-confidence to start with, her ugly teeth upset her a lot but she plans to do nothing about it. Cheap thrills include rainy days, graphic designing, writing & a little dosage of her jrock darlings.
Can conjure up some really good shit in her mind sometimes, but has problems putting them onto paper and into reality.
Overall an average kid who's neither here nor there in everything she does, & gets bothered by it sometimes. Has trouble finding her direction in life.
Mostly negative and wishes to be more apathetic. Currently finding a way to start a new life in Japan, with a different name.
Still likes to talk to inanimate things like her stuffed penguin.
♥REITA,
just because.
THEM
% B % C % E % F
% G % J % J % K
% M % M % M % S
% S % W % Y % Z
OTHERS
% DEAL DESIGN % HARUGIN
NOTE: click on VIEW on your browser toolar bar above, go to (CHARACTER) ENCODING, and select UNICODE.